" Has there ever been a textbook series quite so fabulous as the Childcraft books?" I think not! I absolutely love these books! My mom so graciously gave me her newer set of them, which I still need to get a bookshelf for.....This past weekend Alan & I stopped at a yard sale where I happened upon a couple of sets of these, so about 30 books or so. He must have KNOWN how much they meant to me, because he so willingly left to go get some cash, so we could purchase this FIND for a whoppin' 5 bucks. Wahoo....I am so excited with the find, I have been reading from them about every day! I just hope our kids enjoy them as much as I do! There is so much to learn in them, and they put complicated things in such a simple way! I love it!
1 comment:
Hello beautiful! So i just changed my background and since I idolise your cuteness I decided to use the background you had. Ok I actually didnt do it on purpose but once I got it up I realised it was the same as yours if you want me to change mine I totally understand. So how has everything else been going? How is the new ward I guess old now? What about work how much fun are you having?
Post a Comment