Monday, September 29, 2008

Park City


After going to dinner with Alan's mom, we decided to go up to Park City for the heck of it. We ended up staying the night in a Suite at the Hampton Inn. It was pretty sweet, we could have lived there (kitchen, living room, jacuzzi tub). It was only 10 dollars more than a standard room, so we thought why not?
The next morning we woke up and headed up to go down the Alpine Slide, something neither us have done before! It was pretty fun!! The scenery was beautiful!
Alan also went on the Alpine Coaster, he said it was pretty fun! They also had a crazy zipline...but we will save that for next time!

We then took a drive up the mountains on our way home. The colors were absolutely beautiful! I just love fall time!

1 comment:

Blackham Family said...

First of all that cake is so cute. I cant beleive you made that. Your amazing! What a fun trip, you guys are so fun. Nathan and I are just way to big of planners to change our plans like that and have a extra night. I wish we would have done more stuff like that cuase we sure cant now. I am jelous go on more trips that is seriously great.