Friday, September 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

Today is Alan's 26th B-day! Man he is getting old! He is home snoozing, lucky guy! He couldn't decide if he wanted cheesecake, a cake, or a chocolate donut for his "birthday cake". So I made him a cheesecake on Wednesday, then last night I made him a birthday cake. It was my first time using fondant, something I want to get better at! And today it looks like he'll get his chocolate donut!


I am all out of good ideas for his birthday...

His mom is taking us to dinner tonight for our birthdays, so that will be nice! Then we might catch a flick or something.

However we are going down to Arizona next weekend for sord of a birthday celebration. We are going to a NFL game Cardinals vs the Bills. Kind of lame, eh? Hopefully it will still be fun! Then Snow College is also playing down in that area so we are going to watch that game! Should be fun, and nice for a little get-a-way!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy late Birthday guys! Katie I feel like crap that we didn't even acknowledge your b-day.
Being forgetful is one of my many weaknesses that I wish I didn't have, anyway I hope it was a good day! The flowers are beautiful. What a guy. And nice work on the cake. We're excited to see you this week.

Bradleys said...

Wow Katie! That is an amazing cake. Very impressed. It looks like you guys are doing well and very happy! It was great to hear from you. We've wondered how you've been doing.