8 things!!!
I've been tagged. Thanks Randi!
8 things that i am passionate about...
1. Alan
2. Family
3. The Gospel
4. Evolution (weird I know, will do a post on this later!)
5. House Decor
6. Learning
7. Clean house (sometimes!)
8. Crafting
8 words or phrases i use often...
1. I love you
2. How was your day?
3. What do you want for dinner?
4. Night. See you in the morning
5. Duh!
6. On Oprah today...
7. I am so cold
8. Are you serious?
8 things i want to do before i die...
1. Go on a mission
2. Be a camp host
3. Own a harley
4. Be on Wheel of Fortune
5. Be on Jeopardy (if I am ever smart enough!)
6. Have some children
7. Visit every temple in the World
8. At least every temple in Utah!
8 things i have learned from my past..
1. God's time table is better than your own
2. Everything doesn't happen how you have planned
3. Laugh at yourself
4. To look at the big picture
5. Don't care so much about what other people think
6. Don't wish away your youth
7. still learning....
8.
8 places i would love to go or see..
1. 7 natural wonders of the World
2. Alaska
3. Hawaii
4. All of Europe
5. Cancun
6. Back to the Oregon Coast
7. California Coast
8. Washington DC
8 things i currently need or want...
1. A new red rug
2. A huge black, white, and red picture
3. New couch set
4. Lap top
5. Washer & Dryer
6. New desk
7. A vacation
8. New clothes
Sad, I am a needy person, I could have went on and on with that list!
8 people i tag..
Just if anybody out there in the blogging world wants to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment