That is way to funny. I love the stuff you can do on computers now adays. Just so you know as well. I tagged you a while ago if your ever interested in doing it.
A halloween party would be sooo fun. We've been wanting to come and see you guys. Jake probably has a job interview that weekend in Idaho. But if he doesn't end up having it we would love to! We'll call you when we know for sure.
3 comments:
Those are some nice looks for you Al! How funny,
That is way to funny. I love the stuff you can do on computers now adays. Just so you know as well. I tagged you a while ago if your ever interested in doing it.
A halloween party would be sooo fun. We've been wanting to come and see you guys. Jake probably has a job interview that weekend in Idaho. But if he doesn't end up having it we would love to! We'll call you when we know for sure.
Post a Comment