Ok so I am a little slow. Are you guys going there on Vacation? I am so jelous if you are. Cause I know Ephraim sure doesnt look like that for sure. You are so cute. Your bathroom looks soo good.
How fun I am way jealous. You will have to post pictures for sure. Good for you guys trips like that are so great. Just to get away from every day demands is so nice. I hope you had a blast. We sure miss you in the ward. I hope your liking your new one.
2 comments:
Ok so I am a little slow. Are you guys going there on Vacation? I am so jelous if you are. Cause I know Ephraim sure doesnt look like that for sure. You are so cute. Your bathroom looks soo good.
How fun I am way jealous. You will have to post pictures for sure. Good for you guys trips like that are so great. Just to get away from every day demands is so nice. I hope you had a blast. We sure miss you in the ward. I hope your liking your new one.
Post a Comment