Thursday, July 3, 2008

Eh...

I guess I will blog, even though I have nothing to blog about! No cute kids to blog about, no pets, no vacations! I probably change my background more than I blog! Oops! So I thought I would do one of those tag questionnaire thing-a-ma-jigs! This one is about my wedding day! ohhh..

1. What is the one thing you loved about your wedding?

What is not to love about your wedding? I loved that we got married in the morning had our luncheon, and then had our reception after we got back from our honeymoon! I think it made it so it wasn't such a long day!! As well as we were able to enjoy our reception without being in a hurry to get out of there! :)


2. What is something you might do different?

I think I might have had a band at our reception, and some dancing..


3. What made you nervous about marriage?

Umm..the whole marriage thing made me nervous! YIKES! You mean I have to spend FOREVER with this person! I once told Alan that I could see myself only being happy with him for 5 years! That's coming up soon, only 2 1/2 years to go..j/k! I don't know what I was thinking?!?

4. How long were you engaged?

We were engaged for 2 months..not very long! But after dating for 2 years...

5. Where did you go for your honeymoon?

We spent the first night at our apartment in Cedar City, then took off for San Diego for a few days! It was amazing, and such a GREAT suprise! We went to the Zoo & Sea World! And our hotel was right on the bay! I love San Diego!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

you guys are so much fun. It was great to see you a couple weeks ago? Have you bought a bike yet? HOpe you had a nice 4th weekend.

Blackham Family said...

You are way to cute. I love your backgorund it is the cutest I have seen I think. Good job. HOpe you are having a good day. We miss you guys. Oh Ryan and Sara are back.