Saturday, July 19, 2008

I LOVE weekends!

Last weekend it was Friday night, and we were so bored, no where to go, no hot dates! So at 9:00 at night we decide to go to Wal-mart, where else when were bored! And it's not the greatest idea, cause we end up buying stuff we don't need. Well this time we ended up buying paint for our bathroom! We ended up staying up until 2:00 in the morning, just having a grand ole time and laughing so much!
Then on Saturday we ended up going to Provo, where else? Well actually we rode up to IKEA, my all time favorite store! Can I tell you how much I love that place! I fell in love with these DVD shelves, and am trying to convince Alan to build me some! Too bad he don't have the tools!

I would paint these red. I just love it! After an exhausting trip to IKEA, we went and had dinner at Olive Garden, we over heard a family talking about the Owls game. So we were like what the heck, let's go to a baseball game!


It was a wonderful weekend! Wish I could say the same for this one, but Alan is working ALL weekend! But hey I guess I have time for plenty of crafts!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love it Katie! It makes me want to paint our walls, if only I could! Sounds like a fun weekend. I like Alan's new doo (is that how you spell that?, his new hair cut is what I mean) Maybe we'll see you guys at Fish Lake in a couple!