Friday, September 4, 2009

Concert Mania

We have went to our fair share of concerts this summer! Here is just a small recap of them.

We started off by going to the BASH at USANA on a last minute decision. I think I have pics somewhere on some camera. I will just say Offspring was amazing. So old school, but yet so cool!


Alan took a buddy to 311 sometime back in July I think. I had school that night, and plus I am not a huge fan.

Our next concert adventures were Incubus on July 16th. That concert was alright. We only went to it, because we had bought a package deal.




July 17th brought George Strait.....what a heartthrob!





July 18th was the Fray, it was a great concert. Probably would have been better but I was tired from the previous two nights concerts. I love their music though!




Alan went to Green Day in August, heard it was an amazing show!


Finally, last night we went to Darius Rucker! It was a fantastic time. It was at the Sandy Amphitheater. I love that venue, because it is small and they don't allow alcohol, so not as many crazies! He sung his new songs of course, and then some from his Hootie & the Blowfish days. Loved it!


We will see what Monday brings, maybe Blink-182?

No comments: