Sorry for the Blogging Hiatus. We have had a jam-packed summer, full of concerts and vacations. Pictures and posts coming soon.
When we got back from our vacation. Low and behold we had an egg! Wahoo I love that our chickens are giving us eggs now! Such a rush to go out every morning to check for eggs! I know sounds kind of corny!
Fun stuff! I love eggs from the farm. Oh and by the way I have your pay it frward gift sitting here looking at me. I just need to remember to bring it next time i come down. If your up this way call me we shuld meet up.
2 comments:
Awesome! Nothing better than farm fresh eggs.
Fun stuff! I love eggs from the farm. Oh and by the way I have your pay it frward gift sitting here looking at me. I just need to remember to bring it next time i come down. If your up this way call me we shuld meet up.
Post a Comment