Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Girl & Man Weekend

I always write about our weekend...same ole same ole! Sorry but that is the only time we do anything somewhat exciting to blog about!

This weekend was the annual "Girl Party" where my dad's mom's side of the family all gets together and does crafts and other crazy stuff!

Since I was going to be gone doing woman stuff all weekend Alan decided to go down to St. George and hang out with a buddy for a "guy weekend". Probably much needed for him!

He did what guys do...watch sports on the big screen, eat junk food, stay up until 3 watching movies, and whatever else guys do!

He however did go down to Zions, I was very jealous of that, since I love Zions!


I hope he had an enjoyable weekend, because I sure did! It was so nice to do some crafts! We made these aprons, I think they are so cute! I almost don't want to wear it!

I also made these pumpkins, which I just love!


So that's our weekend in a nutshell, now back to the grind!

2 comments:

Blackham Family said...

The apron and pumpkins are so cute. If you have a pattern or instructions for either on you should share with me. You are really just so creative.

Nicole said...

I love both my apron and pumpkin that you guys made. Thanks!! I've pretty much worn my apron everyday! I've never owned an apron so I'm loving the whole fashionable, domestic look. Hope the party was fun. Sorry we couldn't come. :(