We went and watched Nicole & her dad Joe in the St. George Marathon. They did such an awesome job despite the downpouring rain! I am always in awe of people that run!
After the marathon we headed for Phoenix and got there just in time for the Snow College kickoff. It was sad there were more fans for Snow than for Scottsdale in their own home town! It was an OK game 35-7 I think. I just wish the weather would have been nicer in Arizona, it was raining most the whole game.
We were able to go to the Cardinals vs. Bills game the next afternoon. The stadium was amazing!! It was huge!! It had a retractable roof and was air conditioned! It was the life! It was so fun to be the atmosphere even though it wasn't the best game.
We then decided to go find the Mesa Temple. It was beautiful, and we were able to see the visitors center and talk to a sister missionary.
On Monday we made our way home. We decided to stop at the Grand Canyon since neither of us and seen it before. I have a goal to see the 7 natural wonders of the world, so here is one off my checklist.
We didn't have a lot of time since Alan wanted to be back for his class that night. I know we missed tons, but nonetheless it was beautiful!
We ended up getting to Richfield right around 8:00 when Alan's class starts. We stopped at the USU center there just to see if by chance they had his class being broadcast, and they did! So he went to that and I just chilled.
But another great mini vacation!
1 comment:
You guys are seriously too fun.
Post a Comment