THANKS CHELSEA!
1. Where did you meet your husband? We met at good ole' Snow College playing Nerts
2. How long did you date before you got married? Just about 2 years, with some breaks in between.
3. How long have you been married? 2 years & 10 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? Things such as: calling a craft store to see if they have something for my birthday, going into quilted bear and picking me out a gift all on his own, and random flowers.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His arms or calves probably
6. What is your favorite quality? Selflessness
7. Does he have a nick name for you? You know, just the usual pet names, Baby Girl, Sweetheart..
8. What is his favorite food? Marinated turkey
9. What is his favorite sport? Football
10. When and where did you first kiss? According to me..it was at his house January 1--after a year of dating-- while watching the Fiesta Bowl, I think.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Vacations!! :)
12. Do you have children? Nope
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Not that I know of, but I am sure he does!
14 How old is he? 26
15. Who said I love you first? That would so be him!
16. What is his favorite music? Alternative, but I make him suffer all the time by making him listen to country!
17. What do you admire most about him? He is so patient and doesn't let things get to him, way forgiving, selfless, I could go on and on...
18. What is favorite color? No clue....green?
19. Will he read this? I doubt it, unless I tell him too!
20. Who do you tag? Whoever
This made me realize how much I don't know about him! HA HA!
THIS ONE FROM WHITNEY
8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
Jeopardy
Wheel of Fortune
The Amazing Race
The Bachelor
House Hunters
Food Challenge
The News
Oprah (sometimes)
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Sizzler
Chili's
Applebee's
Cracker Barrel
Los Amigos
Hometown Cafes
Coldstone (not quite a restaurant, but oh well!)
Olive Garden
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
Went to church
Got a new calling as a primary teacher for the 8 year olds, I am so excited!
Watched some football
Ate leftovers, spinach dip, hot wings, hot dogs, chicken, cupcakes....
Went for a Sunday drive
Went for a Sunday walk
Read 2 chapters of "Breaking Dawn"
Was lazy..
8 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO
Halloween
The weekend (it's only Monday)
Christmas
Our anniversary
2:00
..........
..........
..........
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
Lasik Eye Surgery
Food Storage
Vacations are always nice
House paid off
A nice yard
Lots and lots of house decor
Some new clothes
........
No comments:
Post a Comment