Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Free Fishing Day




I was so stoked about free fishing day on June 7, but we woke up in the morning and it was raining! Luckily it cleared out by afternoon and evening, so we had to take full advantage of FREE FISHING DAY! So we headed out with our one fishing pole, and couple of lures..and ready to catch us dinner! Unfortunately I got skunked, but Alan caught three, (whackin em' an stackin em') he was nice enough to let me reel one in though! What the junk..I am the one who taught him how to fish! jk I like to think I did! But it was such a relaxing evening, and made for an amazing Sunday dinner!


1 comment:

Blackham Family said...

Yeah! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I am so glad you found our blog. That is so scary about your tv. Oh my heck I would be so scared. I miss you guys you are so dang cute.