Thursday, June 12, 2008
Scaredy Cat
Alan is back on the night shifts, and I HATE being alone in our house at night! So to help me fall asleep I usually sleep in our spare bedroom so I can fall asleep watching the News or Leno. Well so much for that helping me...the other night I turned on the TV to channel 5, then it changes itself to channel 837, so I change it back to 5, and it goes to another channel. It totally creeped me out, so I shut it off, and went downstairs to sleep on the couch. While I am down there the satellite upstairs turns back on, and then like two hours later while I up sitting there wide eyed, it turns off! Eeks..So that was a few days ago, and it hadn't done it since while Alan had been home of course! So I thought I would be brave and try it again. So I turn it to channel 5 and low and behold it changes to 7, so we (the ghost j/k) fight back and forth forever, and then it goes to the guide and pushes on the help button. -k- that right there scared me it was like the "ghost" was trying to say "help" me and it kept doing it!! grrr..So I gave up fighting to watch the news, and turned it off, and it turned back on, so I just it back off, back and forth, I finally just gave up, and left it on! So either I have a "couch potato ghost" or my neighbors like to watch lame television shows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment