Tuesday, December 28, 2010

5th Anniversary

We celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary this past weekend, since we both had a few days off. We had made reservations for the Anniversary Inn in Logan, but since the weather was bad I didn't want to drive up there. We seen a car crash right in front of us, and it stressed me out. So I asked Alan to call and see if we could change our reservations to a SLC Anniversary Inn. They were able to do it no problem. They only had one room left for the night, so we really didn't have a choice. We stayed in the Swiss Family Robinson Suite.

It was a fun room. There was a spiral staircase that went up to the bed that was in the tree.

The jacuzzi tub was sweet with a waterfall shower.


The next afternoon we went to Color Me Mine. We painted a ceramic plate. It was quite fun although neither of us are artistic as you can tell!

We then went ice skating at the Maverik center. I have never been ice skating, and stayed by the wall the whole time! Alan said it was only his second time, but he skated like a pro!



It was a fun getaway to celebrate our anniversary!

1 comment:

Ariana Rose said...

That looks like such a fun anniversary! I've always wanted to go ice skating AND go to one of the those painting pottery places! I'm thinking about taking my kids to one.

That suite looks so awesome!! I'm glad you guys had such fun. 5th anniversary is huge :-)