Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trip to L.A.

We ended up going to L.A. this past weekend. My sister and kids were going to come, but they ended up getting sick. Bummer deal.... We left Friday and made our way to Vegas.

We chilled in Vegas for a while on Saturday then made the trip to L.A. We bought a $5.00 map and made our way to a Santa Monica beach. It was fun, seeing some crazies, and enjoying the beach.

The next morning we woke up and made our way to Universal Studios. It was way fun. They have a few rides, that I went on. Surprise...Surprise. I didn't know what I was getting into, because the rides were in buildings or else I probably wouldn't have. Alan almost bought one of the pictures they take on the rides, because of my face. Pure terror....

The park closed at 6:00 to they could set up for Halloween nights. They changed the rides into things such as a "Saw" maze and had people with chainsaws all throughout the park. It was pretty freaky.
The next day we kind of just hung out, went to IKEA, Hollywood Boulevard to look at the Stars. Then made our way to Venice Beach, again more crazies to look at. We enjoyed a nice dinner at the beach, watching the sunset, while watching the Chargers football game, and the Dodgers baseball game.
We had a wonderful time! Thanks to my cousin for letting us stay with him and his family! We appreciate it!

1 comment:

Kenna said...

Fun. I love the first pic of the feet. What a nice little getaway vacation.