Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day

These are the lovely pancakes I made for Alan last night.


I think we are keeping Valentine's Day simple this year. We will probably just stay in town and watch some Snow Basketball and go to a dinner that the Young Women in our ward are doing for a fundraiser.

Alan & I put a $2.00 limit for our gifts this year. He really wants an I-pod, yeah we are way behind on technology. So I am thinking I will make him this. Ha Ha HA



What are you all doing to celebrate Valentines Day?

2 comments:

Rostron Family said...

Hey Katie, Karl and I are going to the MMA Fights (with Whitney & Shane). Other than that, I don't think we are doing much! I better come up with something to show my man i love and appreciate him!! You've given me an idea with your pancakes...lol....can I use it??? :-)

Kenna said...

Very cute pancakes.... I wish I could do that, but i'm not that talented. Have a great Valentines with your hubs.