
Last weekend we were able to go to fish lake with the fam! It brought make such great wonderful childhood memories of going up there every summer! Just to warn you there is going to be lots of BRAGGING in this post and NO FISH stories! Nobody was having much luck out trolling on the boat..that is until the best fisherwoman out there got her lure in the water!

I felt a huge bite on my line, so I started reeling in as fast as my weak arms could! Oh man I thought I was going to die, I almost had to have Alan take over the reel..but no then I couldn't claim it as my own. All I could think is this better be a huge lunker!! I think I was 60 ft down and this sucker was coming straight up from the bottom. My pole was basically bent in half! Boy oh boy was that exciting, seeing a 2 ft fish on the end of my pole! woot! woot!
This is my catch of the day!
Alan's catch of the day!
It's official...about 2 ft long, from the head to the tip of the tail
1 comment:
Ha Ha I love it Alan holding up the little wimpy one then you have a couple huge ones. Go Katie. I miss you guys and good old Sanpete.
Post a Comment