Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dancing

So I always see couples dancing, and I always wish wow I wish we could dance like that! So I have been begging Alan to take me dancing and to get lessons! Cause we surely need help! He finally gave into it...and here is our result!




2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wherever do you learn to dance like that? You should have posted the disco.

Nicole said...

Hey Katie! You and Alan sure do know how to move it! Very impressive. Your blog is so cute. I love the bright fun colors and the penguins. Hallie really loves Penguins, so it always makes me think of you. Jake won't let me do anything girly to our blog. I guess he doesn't want to see Big Papi on a girly background! Hope things are good for you guys. We're excited to see you guys soon!
What's your address and e-mail? Can I send you the Scentsy monthly newsletter(by e-mail)and a sample of the scent of the month?