Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ramblings

I received my vinyl trees for our bedroom in the mail yesterday. I was pretty much stoked! Here they are in our bedroom.



I love it! Some may not, but I like it. I think Alan was thinking what are you doing to our bedroom?!?



I made a little Valentines countdown for us. One of the things was to write a small note and mail it to each other. Well I received mine in the mail from Alan the other day. It was such a cute letter, and a long with it were some Jason Aldean concert tickets! YAY!



I love February!

4 comments:

Kenna said...

I am obsessed with those trees, I think they are awesome! I love your bedroom, very nice.
Also very cute idea with the Valentines.

Nicole said...

So cute Katie! What a fun idea. I like the Valentine countdown too, you guys are cute. Hope all is well!

Nicole said...

we love you guys from all of us hallie sadie jake nicole
(hallie wrote this)

Janell Holm said...

What not a new update for awhile.....Are you ready for another slumber party?