Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Heart Weekends

We had a fun and relaxing weekend!


Saturday was such a beautiful day! We made our way up to Alpine to the cemetery for Alan's mom's birthday.

Then we did a little shopping. I was looking for a certain pair of shoes that I saw at a Payless like a month ago. Of course they are an old style, and they don't carry it anymore! I find that out after going to 7 Payless' or so!

We made our way up to the Gateway. We went and shared an awesome meal at the Skybox, watched some NCAA basketball, and the beginning of the Jazz game. We then went and cozied up by the fire!

It was a great date night!

1 comment:

Blackham Family said...

You guys seriously do the funnest stuff. That is so great. I wish we would have done more of that before Tanner. Way to go. Also I was wondering if your a little partial to any certain colors (mainy for your kitchen) Part of the pay it forward thing. But im not giving any more cluse then that.