Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving Break! I know I enjoyed ours, and didn't want it to end!

We hit the stores up on Black Friday! We really didn't need anything, but went for the adrenaline rush. My brother and aunt both wanted a TV that was on sale at Wal-mart. Alan & I got up at 3:30 to go over to Wal-mart. It was crazy there was no line outside, you could go inside and stand by the item that you wanted! So we thought we would be nice and go stand by the TV's for my bro and aunt. I texted my brother and told him that we were by the T.V.'s. He was like whatever, go back to bed. Me, still being a nice sister, well actually Alan stood by the T.V.'s until 5:00 and packed two of them in our cart. When I was just about to call my brother and tell him to get his butt to Wal-mart and pay for this T.V. I saw him and my aunt in the check out line with two T.V.s, doh!! All that for nothing, they got there at almost 5:00, and had no problem getting a T.V. Oh well, we went and put the 2 42" T.V.s back....I am thinking we should have kept one for ourselves!

One other story! We got home Saturday night, and I walked in our house and it smelled like something had died. I went everywhere searching for this nasty smell. The plants smelled like crap, the cupboards smelled like crap, the heater vent smelled like crap, etc. I finally noticed that Alan & I had stepped in dog crap and I was smelling my own feet! Grr..it was disgusting and all over our house! At least we got to use the new vacuum we bought!

5 comments:

Rostron Family said...

You crack me up!! I so miss your humor....keep posting, I love the entertainment!

Chrissy said...

Your Black Friday story was sooo funny - brothers are pretty lame(good thing i only had one!)
Love your new pics and all the fun things you do on your blog - you're my hero!!!

Nicole said...

Ah Crap! Your stories are hilarious. We'll see you guys real soon! You guys are so awesome for coming.

Kenna said...

I think I got your blog page from Kerianda. But very cute blog, and it looks as though all is going well for you.
--Kenna from back in the day--

Bradleys said...

We love the photos! They're awesome!