Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Madness - For Lack of a Better Post

No Pictures, Nothing Exciting, No Good News.

So I will just tell you what a great weekend I had as usual! Can you just tell that I live for weekends? I really need to change my attitude and live in the now, and enjoy each and every day!

Life for us gets pretty mundane. Go to work, lounge around or craft until Alan gets home, eat dinner, read, go to bed. Repeat next day.

This weekend we decided to go spend a night in Provo. Honestly who spends money to stay in Provo? I know we are stupid sometimes! So we got us a hotel, went shopping (didn't buy anything), and relaxed in the pool and hot tub that night. Ahh...it was so nice!

We woke up without an alarm the next morning. I just love that feeling! Headed off to a fabric store, then off to the Manti 2A State Championship game. It was a really intense game to watch, and was really entertaining! Kind of disappointing they lost, but still a good game.

We ended our Provo adventure by going to Cafe Rio, and Coldstone of course!

1 comment:

Rostron Family said...

Thanks so much for posting Katie....I needed the update....LOL!